EdConnect and EdTalent
Thursday, November 7th 2019
Learn. Inspire. Have Fun.
Connect with your fellow K-12 Professionals to network, collaborate and explore new and creative ways to simplify how you manage your employees and processes.
10:00 AM – Booster Session
ApplyToEducation Account Managers will present best practices on latest features so you get the most out of our software. Attendance is Optional.
12:00 PM – Registration Opens
1:00 PM – Welcome To EdConnect
A recap on what ApplyToEducation accomplished during the past year and how School Boards are benefitting.
1:15 PM – School boards share how they leveraged technology to find efficiencies and savings
Learn easy to implement solutions that will maximize the value your budget delivers.
2:45 PM – Coffee/Networking break
3:15 PM – Our Bold Vision
See how our Employee Dashboards will automate tracking all aspects of your employees’ careers (including Absences, PD and mandatory training).
3:45 PM – Speed Learning – Benchmark with your peers
Share best practices on how you’re automating processes to make a difference.
6:00 PM – Cocktails and Dinner
Join us at Montecito, one of the trendiest restaurants in Toronto!
EdTalent Job Fair
Friday, November 8 | 10AM – 3PM, Sheraton Centre Hotel Toronto
Focus on hard-to-fills
We target hard-to-fill positions for Teachers, EAs, ECEs, OTs, PTs and SLPs.
Meet 5,500+ candidates
This is Canada’s largest education job fair and the only event you can recruit for all positions you hire for.
Schedule interviews on-site
You can interview candidates that interest you on-site.
Candidate statistics from the EdTalent Spring Job Fair
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic
- Durham Catholic
- Toronto Catholic
- York Catholic
- York Region
- Avon Maitland
- Conseil Scolaire Viamonde
- Greater Essex County
- Halton Catholic
- Peterborough VNC Catholic
- Renfrew County Catholic
- Simcoe Muskoka Catholic
- Superior Greenstone
- Upper Canada
- Upper Grand
- Waterloo Catholic
- Waterloo Region
- Wellington Catholic
- Make a Future – Careers in BC Education
- School District #28 – Quesnel
- School District #33 – Chilliwack
- School District #34 - Abbotsford
- School District #35 – Langley
- School District #36 – Surrey Schools
- School District #37 – Delta
- School District #39 – Vancouver
- School District #41 – Burnaby
- School District #46 – Sunshine Coast
- School District #48 – Sea to Sky
- School District #52 – Prince Rupert
- School District #60 – Peace River North
- School District #82 – Coast Mountains
- School District #91 – Nechako Lakes
- Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Golden Hills School Division No. 75
- Northland School Division
- Rocky View Schools
- Central Québec School Board
- Cree School Board
- Kativik School Board
- Anglophone West School District
- Ahkwesahsne Mohawk Board of Education
- Attawapiskat First Nation
- Bigstone Cree
- Cross Lake Education Authority
- Eabametoong First Nation
- Grassy Narrows School
- Innu Education
- Nelson House EA
- Nisichawayasi Nehetho
- North Caribou Lake FN Education
- Oneida Nation of the Thames
- Pikangikum Education Authority
- Pukatawagan Education Authority
- Shibogama First Nation Council
- Webequie First Nation
- Wunnumin Lake EA
- Al-Hekma International School
- Appleby College
- Catholic Independent Schools Vancouver
- CIS Ontario
- Emirates National School
- Engage Education
- Foresight International Education Center
- Head Starts in Learning
- IntEd Consulting
- Maple Leaf Educational Systems
- Mulgrave School
- Network of International Christian Schools
- NOIC Academy
- Prep Academy Tutors
- Queen’s University – Overseas Recruiting
- Randstad Education
- St. George’s School
- Surrey Christian School
- Teach For Canada
EdConnect Conference Pricing
Regular – $349
Group – $299 (when registering two or more people)
Reception Only – $149 (evening of November 7th)
EdTalent Job Fair Pricing – Space is limited so book early
Canadian Clients – $1,999 ($1,499 before October 18th)
Canadian Employers – $2,499 ($1,999 before October 18th)
International Schools – $2,999 ($2,499 before October 18th)
Int’l Recruitment Agencies and School Networks – $4,999 ($3,999 before October 18th)
Each booth includes lunch & refreshments for 2 attendees.
Employers can upgrade to a premium booth.
Employers bringing additional attendees will be charged $50/person.
|EdTalent Job Fair Marketing Options||Price|
|1-Month Database Search
Search for certified teachers and schedule interviews before the EdTalent job fair
|2-Month Database Search
Save $300 by purchasing a 2-month database search
|1-Month Banner Ad Campaign
Activate a banner on ApplyToEducation to let candidates know you’re recruiting at EdTalent. Minimum 200,000 impressions/month
|2-Month Banner Ad Campaign
Save $500 by purchasing a 2-month Banner Ad Campaign
|Mass Email Campaign – 500 candidates
Send targeted email campaigns to EdTalent job fair attendees or other candidates actively seeking employment on ApplyToEducation
|Mass Email Campaign – 1,000 candidates
Additional Savings when sending email campaigns to 1,000+ candidates
|Mass Email Campaign – 2,000 candidates
Additional Savings when sending email campaigns to 2,000+ candidates
Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by October 19th. You will receive a full refund of fees paid. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or cancellation requests received after this date.
Hotel Booking: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
The special rate of $299 will be available 3 days before and after the date of the event. Subject to availability.
Call the Reservations Team toll free at 1 888 627 7175 and ask for the ‘Apply to Education Job Fair November 2019’ Group Rate. If you prefer to book online, please visit:
The cut-off date is October 8th, after which date, the Sheraton will continue to accept new requests subject to hotel availability and prevailing rates.