EdConnect and EdTalent
Thursday, November 7th 2019
Learn. Inspire. Have Fun.
Connect with your fellow K-12 Professionals to network, collaborate and explore new and creative ways to simplify how you manage your employees and processes.
10:00 AM – Booster Session
ApplyToEducation Account Managers will present best practices on latest features so you get the most out of our software. Attendance is Optional.
12:00 PM – Registration Opens
1:00 PM – Welcome To EdConnect
A recap on what ApplyToEducation accomplished during the past year and how School Boards are benefitting.
1:15 PM – School boards share how they leveraged technology to find efficiencies and savings
Learn easy to implement solutions that will maximize the value your budget delivers.
2:45 PM – Coffee/Networking break
3:15 PM – Our Bold Vision
See how our Employee Dashboards will automate tracking all aspects of your employees’ careers (including Absences, PD and mandatory training).
3:45 PM – Speed Learning – Benchmark with your peers
Share best practices on how you’re automating processes to make a difference.
6:00 PM – Cocktails and Dinner
Join us at Montecito, one of the trendiest restaurants in Toronto!
Friday, November 8 | 10AM – 3PM, Sheraton Centre Hotel Toronto
Focus on hard-to-fills
We target hard-to-fill positions for Teachers, EAs, ECEs, OTs, PTs and SLPs.
Meet 5,500+ candidates
This is Canada’s largest education job fair and the only event you can recruit for all positions you hire for.
Schedule interviews on-site
You can interview candidates that interest you on-site.
Candidate statistics from the EdTalent Spring Job Fair
The following schools recruited at the EdTalent Spring Job Fair
Canadian School Districts
- Attawapiskat First Nation Education Authority
- Central Québec School Board
- Conseil scolaire francophone de la
- Cree School Board
- Eastern Shores School Board
- Golden Hills School Division
- Government of Nunavut, Department of Education
- Kativik School Board
- Kee Tas Kee Now Tribal Council
- Education Authority
- Make a Future – Careers in BC Education
- Northland School Division
- Nova Scotia Education Common Services Bureau
- School District #6 – Rocky Mountain
- School District #27 – Cariboo Chilcotin
- School District #33 – Chilliwack
- School District #34 – Abbotsford
- School District #36 – Surrey
- School District #37 – Delta
- School District #39 – Vancouver
- School District #42 – Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows
- School District #48 – Sea to Sky
- School District #49 – Central Coast
- School District #52 – Prince Rupert
- School District #82 – Coast Mountains
Ontario School Districts
- Avon Maitland DSB
- Conseil scolaire catholique Monavenir
- Durham Catholic DSB
- Durham DSB
- Greater Essex County DSB
- Halton Catholic DSB
- Hamilton Wentworth District School Board
- Hishkoonikun Education Authority
- Huron-Superior Catholic DSB
- Kawartha Pine Ridge DSB
- Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug
- Peel DSB
- Peterborough Victoria
- Northumberland and
- Clarington Catholic DSB
- Pikangikum Education Authority
- Renfrew County Catholic DSB
- Standing Stone School
- Thames Valley DSB
- Toronto Catholic DSB
- Toronto DSB
- Upper Grand DSB
- Waterloo Region DSB
- Webequie First Nation Education Authority
- York Region DSB
International Schools & Recruiters
- Canadian Trillium College
- Centre of English Studies Toronto
- Emirates National Schools
- Engage Education
- Etqan Global Academy
- Foresight International Education Center
- Head Starts in Learning Inc.
- Maple Leaf Educational Systems
- MEI Academy
- NOIC Academy
- OneSchool Global
- Randstad Education
- Spirit of Math
- Teach For Canada
- The Boundless School
Early Bird – $349 (before October 4th)
Regular – $499
Group – $299 (when registering two or more people)
Reception Only – $149 (evening of November 7th)
EdTalent Pricing – Space is limited so book early
Canadian Clients – $1,999 ($1,499 before October 4th)
Canadian Employers – $2,499 ($1,999 before October 4th)
International Schools – $2,999 ($2,499 before October 4th)
Int’l Recruitment Agencies and School Networks – $4,999 ($3,999 before October 4th)
Each booth includes lunch & refreshments for 2 attendees.
Employers can upgrade to a premium booth.
Employers bringing additional attendees will be charged $50/person.
All registration forms must be received by October 17th. Late registration will be processed on a first-come basis.
Event Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by October 19th. You will receive a 50% refund of fees paid. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or cancellation requests received after this date.
Hotel Booking: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
The special rate of $299 will be available 3 days before and after the date of the event. Subject to availability.
Call the Reservations Team toll free at 1 888 627 8559 and ask for the ‘Apply to Education Job Fair November 2019’ Group Rate. If you prefer to book online, please visit:
The cut-off date is October 8th, after which date, the Sheraton will continue to accept new requests subject to hotel availability and prevailing rates.